Peptide therapy is sometimes referred to as the “fountain of youth” because of the ability to transform the body naturally, improve lean muscle mass, and decrease body fat. Whatever stage in life you find yourself in, you want to live it to the fullest and feel your best! Peptide therapy has been around for decades but has become more popular recently with so many people deferring to more natural treatments and a healthier lifestyle. The treatments of today are much more effective due to new natural sources of peptides and an improved effectiveness and longevity of the treatment. Peptide therapy is an easy and healthy way to add a zest to your life!
Peptide therapy simply involves injecting natural peptides into the body. Peptides are amino acids that serve as building blocks for protein. When absorbed, the peptides boost your body’s ability to produce human growth hormone. As we age, the production of growth hormone declines. Anti-aging peptide therapy boosts your body’s natural production of human growth hormone, which increases physical strength, improves lean muscle mass, and decreases body fat.
Both men and women can benefit from peptide therapy! If you are experiencing a higher level of body fat (especially around the waist), anxiety, depression, decreases sexual function/libido, fatigue, sensitivity to hot & cold, decreased muscle mass, decreased strength & stamina, or reduced bone density, you could be an ideal candidate for peptide therapy! If you have suffered ligament or tendon damage, or have joint pain, there is a peptide therapy for you too.
The following peptide therapies are available and affordable at Edge Weight Loss & Fatigue in Spring, TX.
- Sermorelin- increase muscle mass, reduce fat, increase energy, accelerated wound healing, improve cardiovascular and immune function.
- IGF-LR3 (Insulin Like Growth Factor)-promotes new muscle growth.
- CJC-1295 – A GHRH used to increase muscle mass, vitality and performance.
- GHRP-2 – considered a true hGH secretagogue – meaning it stimulates the body’s own secretion of human growth hormone (hGH).
- GHRP-6 – promotes food intake by stimulating hunger and helps increase energy metabolism.
- Ipamorelin – similar to GHRP-2 and GHRP-6, but without stimulating hunger. Increases hGH production rate during treatment and beyond.
- BPC 157 – The body’s protector! Accelerates healing and promotes immune function.
With several different types of peptide therapies available, you should always speak to a professional before treatment. Give us a call today at 832-789-4989 to schedule your consultation and put a PEP back in your step!